Back The Owosso Harpist on Kickstarter

Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'm going to be on The Crowd Funder Show!

Here's another thing that you missed while I was absent. Towards the end of the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, I received a private message from Merton Park Film Studios inviting me to have my crowdfunding campaign project on their newest show The Crowd Funder Show. It's a show that premiered a little over a month ago that highlights several creative projects and invite people to come help fund them for a cause.

From the Official Website -- "The Crowd Funder TV Show highlights various ideas that have been selected based on their merit for creativity, social relevance, and commercial viability. Each episode focuses the spotlight on six or seven inspiring projects and personal goals that give the viewing audience insight into the campaign, its principal, and the reason(s) why it should come to fruition. The Crowd Funder TV Show highlights various ideas that have been selected based on their merit for creativity, social relevance, and commercial viability. Viewers can choose to support the projects they watch by contributing directly to the campaign website or by calling a toll-free number. The Crowd Funder Show rewards contributors with sponsored gift cards for the same amount of money they contribute, up to $100. Supporting people and their projects has never been easier so it's no wonder you can't help but feel like you're a part of something special. The Crowd Funder TV Show is an interesting, inspiring program that highlights human ingenuity and co-operation.
The show airs every Sunday morning at 11:30 am on Fox 29 in Buffalo, NY. And guess what? I'm going to be on that show! My Concert Grand Harp Crowdfunding Project is going to be on the show Sunday, December 29th at 11:30am on Fox! Yes, sir! Through videos and photos I submitted to the show, I'm going to be on TV performing on my small lap harp and encouraging people to help make a difference in my life as a harpist.

As a matter of fact, you can help me make a difference now by going over to my project page on Fundrazr.com and make a donation in any amount you choose and be rewarded at the same time with a gift card of your choice. My campaign page has a list of gift cards you can choose to buy as a reward for contributing to my cause and successfully helping me raise enough money to buy a concert grand harp. For example, you can get a $25 gift card from Sears, a $100 card from The Home Depot, a $10 from Starbucks Coffee and Subway and so on. They make excellent stocking stuffers for the Holidays. You can get as many gift cards as you like while at the same time help support my efforts to raise funds to purchase a concert grand harp for my very own. Please help me fulfill my dream of owning and playing a concert grand harp and help yourself to a wonderful selection of gift cards for you to keep or to give away for the holidays. To make a donation and choose any gift card you want to have or to give to friends and love ones for the holidays, click here or click the campaign widget on the right side of this page.
     
Enhanced by Zemanta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...