Back The Owosso Harpist on Kickstarter

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Creationist Buffoon's $10,000 challenge

I would love to get $10,000. That would get me a pedal harp without trouble. But it won't come from this creationist buffoon who's offering $10,000 to anyone who can prove in a courtroom that evolution is true.

Dr Joseph Mastropaolo, who says he has set up the contest, the Literal Genesis Trial, in the hope of improving the quality of arguments between creationists and evolutionists, has pledged to put $10,000 of his own money into an escrow account before the debate. His competitor would be expected to do the same. The winner would take the $20,000 balance.
Sorry. I'm not interested due to it being no different of a stinkin' rip off than Kent Hovind's million dollar challenge and Harun Yahucks trillion dollar challenge. I'd rather prefer this method of raising $10,000 or better to buy a pedal harp -- raising my credit score of 750-800 through Capital One Secured Master Card Program so I can be approve for a $10,000 - $14,000 personal unsecured loan I'm capable of affording monthly payments on I need to purchase an awesome pedal harp to make music on and to have a great companion all life long. A much better option than accepting a creationist buffoon's challenge.     
Enhanced by Zemanta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...