Back The Owosso Harpist on Kickstarter

Sunday, December 30, 2012

All Yesterdays in Paperback and Kindle form

The newest and one of the most celebrated of paleoartistry is now available in paperback as well as in Kindle edition. All Yesterdays: Unique and Speculative Views of Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Animals, an incredible book containing artwork showing speculative lifestyles of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals that can turn everyone's heads and compel them to rethink their views on how dinosaurs and other prehistoric life might have lived and how they behave. I can't wait to see the book myself. It's got a ton of super cool dinosaur art that would make a huge appeal to anyone who loves paleoart, including myself who have been drawing dinosaurs ever since I was a kid. When I can afford to do it. I'll get the book. You should, too. 
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...